Missing the old forum

Topics not fitting anywhere else.
dannybee

Missing the old forum

Post by dannybee »

I miss the interchange of ideas, not just a quick place to solve problem (wam bam thankyou mam).
Its good to see John back, even thro we had some heated exchanges he did make you think and that was good.
Sometimes it seem like the forum is a place for a few who think they have arrived and are here to stroke ther egos.
Sometimes it seem like time their sharing is really not about helping you but only to make them self's feel good. :(
but I miss a place where all are equal and come to stimulate new ideas whether your a pro or amateur (if we think we have arrived then we haven't and are only fooling ourselves) :) .
For it is in free thinking and group participation that new ideas are born. like a kid discovery a new world!
I miss thos days ;)
Johnfp

Missing the old forum

Post by Johnfp »

Well, heck. Participate more. I'm trying to stimulate new ideas. I think in the past when a new off the wall idea was thown out there, it wasnt really welcome. So most post now about their sucesses and not thier paths. I personally like to thow wild ideas out there, which I almost always follow up. But a lot of times, and not recently thank goodness, those weird ideas get put down for some reason or another.

Again, start what you want, I will participate.

I love to think outside the hologram.
a_k

Missing the old forum

Post by a_k »

Danny, a place where all are equal would be really boring. It's the different personalities and their different approaches which makes the contact and exchange of ideas interesting. As long as we respect each others ways, there is no reason why not everyone should profit.