2006 Holography contest sign-up thread

The 2008 Contest is Now Open!
jcfolke

Post by jcfolke »

Is there anyone who has received a confirmation that their images has been delivered? I am beginning to be a bit worried...
Colin Kaminski

Post by Colin Kaminski »

I am going to read through all of the submissions in the morning. I'll post a list on the forum of the entries and Micheal and I will start to present them. They look interesting so far....
MichaelH

Post by MichaelH »

I'm going to be out during the day tomorrow. I was hoping to get the voting thread going before I left which would likely be 4am your time.
Colin Kaminski

Post by Colin Kaminski »

That does not leave us much time. I'll stay up tonight to get the final entries at midnight.

jcfolke, I have your entry but your email address bounces. Can you send me your email address to contest at holography forum dot org?
dave battin

Post by dave battin »

how many entries do you have so far ?
MichaelH

Post by MichaelH »

We've got seven entries so far.

I'll be preparing the postings tonight and preparing the voting thread either late tonight or early in the morning.
dave battin

Post by dave battin »

five hours and counting ..................
MichaelH

Post by MichaelH »

jcfolke wrote:Is there anyone who has received a confirmation that their images has been delivered? I am beginning to be a bit worried...

your tem00 address is apparently forwarding to your beakersystems address and the beakersystems address is bouncing.
DJ Mathson

Post by DJ Mathson »

I´m in.