meeting in america

Holography related topics.
tarzan

meeting in america

Post by tarzan »

hi everyone. i am about to come to usa. i ll stay in NJ but also am going to chicago and arizona maybe. can i meet someone to ask and learn something, maybe do some workshop, i would like to see your galaries.i ll buy new laser from phill(if he hasn t sell them to someone else^_^) i would like to make new holograms before coming back.
Ed Wesly

meeting in america

Post by Ed Wesly »

Please give us some details about who you are, where you are coming from, holography experience, what you want to get out of your trip, when you are planning on arriving, and budget and we can see what we can work out!
"We're the flowers in the dustbin" Sex Pistols
tarzan

meeting in america

Post by tarzan »

thanks mr wesley^_^ i am from turkey, a university student, who has asked about vibration analysis:) i don t think i have a budget problem and i will stay as long as possible if i can learn something. i think to arrive at 15th jan. but both arrival and departure dates are flexible, than i ll go to france, again to learn something about holography. i can meet people also around france and germany.
i can say i have lot s of experience like,'how you can not make hologram':D now it s time to use real lasers so especially i want to learn about time varying and computer generated holography but any kind of experience even just a small talk is enough for me.