Looking to buy Agfa, Kodak, Ilford films/plates for hologram conservation studies

Sell or buy stuff.
Forum rules
Finding new homes for holography-related items is encouraged. Even commercial enterprises with goods to offer are welcome as long as it is in the spirit of members helping members. If a for-sale post reads like an infomercial, though, you have probably crossed the line of acceptability.
hhoplxo

Looking to buy Agfa, Kodak, Ilford films/plates for hologram conservation studies

Post by hhoplxo »

Hello, we are a research group at Northwestern University in USA. We are starting a research project on the conservation of art holograms and would like to build an archive of holographic films/plates that were commercial from the 1980s to ~2000. Would anyone possibly have stocks of any type of these films and be willing to sell them to us? Any information is appreciated! Thanks!
jrburns47

Re: Looking to buy Agfa, Kodak, Ilford films/plates for hologram conservation studies

Post by jrburns47 »

PM me
admin_jsfisher
Site Admin

Re: Looking to buy Agfa, Kodak, Ilford films/plates for hologram conservation studies

Post by admin_jsfisher »

jrburns47 wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:27 pmPM me
May not be able to use the PM function without registering with the forums. hhoplxo posted as a guest.

However, if hhoplxo would prefer not to register, I'm willing to proxy the initial message exchange. hhoplxo, you may email me directly using the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of any page, and I'll then forward it to jrburns47.

Then again, the forum may allow our guest to email you directly, too. Shows ya how much I understand how this things works. :oops:
jrburns47

Post by jrburns47 »

Thanks. When I tried to PM the user, it said no such user - now I know why😀.
hologeek

Post by hologeek »

I also have lots of film/plates from that time period, as well as rolls of Dupont Photopolymer.
Ed Wesly

Post by Ed Wesly »

PM me also, as I am in the Chicago area, and have tons of that old holo stuff. Plus we recently rehabbed the Holography Hallway at Lake Forest College, and have about 50 holos on display, including some that are 50 years old.
"We're the flowers in the dustbin" Sex Pistols
BobH

Post by BobH »

I have Bulgarian material from the '80s, an unopened box of Kodak 649F plates from 1981, Voxel materials from Agfa and Konica, and a variety of others from the 1980s to 2000. Also many holograms fro the 1960s on.