Practical Holography XXV

Holography related topics.
Dinesh

Practical Holography XXV

Post by Dinesh »

There's a strong possibility I'll be there. We're trying to work our schedules and it looks good that 23 - 26 are free for travel and conference.
Sergio

Practical Holography XXV

Post by Sergio »

Dinesh will you attend on Bayer photopolymer Bayfol presentation ? Date: Sunday 23 January Time: 4:00 PM, also I have two partner persons there and maybe arrange if their time permits assist this presentation, so people of Polygrama-Lynx may encounter you. ;)
Dinesh

Practical Holography XXV

Post by Dinesh »

Sergio wrote:Dinesh will you attend on Bayer photopolymer Bayfol presentation ? Date: Sunday 23 January Time: 4:00 PM, also I have two partner persons there and maybe arrange if their time permits assist this presentation, so people of Polygrama-Lynx may encounter you. ;)
We're still not completely sure whether we're going to be there. There's now a 80% probability that we'll be there and, if we're there, we'll be at the Bayer presentation and we can assist. If so, I look forward to meeting with you.
Dinesh

Practical Holography XXV

Post by Dinesh »

OK, just registered. The probability of our coming is now 100%. If anyone has an overwhelming desire to buy me a beer, I won't stand in your way :D
tarzan

Practical Holography XXV

Post by tarzan »

registred too. now searching for a hotel^_^
Dinesh

Practical Holography XXV

Post by Dinesh »

Contact housing dept of SPIE. They'll set you up, but, in the expensive ones (Hilton and Marriott).
http://spie.org/x24983.xml