Coherent C215 30mw

Sell or buy stuff.
Forum rules
Finding new homes for holography-related items is encouraged. Even commercial enterprises with goods to offer are welcome as long as it is in the spirit of members helping members. If a for-sale post reads like an infomercial, though, you have probably crossed the line of acceptability.
manalokos

Coherent C215 30mw

Post by manalokos »

Hello!

I'm moving to another house so I have no space for a big holography lab.
As I got a nice 20mw blueish Sapphire laser that is perfect for DCG,
I'm thinking in selling my first holography laser that I bought from Dave
almost 2 years ago.

It is a Coherent C215 30mw, with controller and power source.
As I live in Europe, the price is 400€.

Thank you!

Best regards
Filipe Alves
holomaker

Coherent C215 30mw

Post by holomaker »

Ah good to hear she's still running strong. Do you also have a power adjust dongle with it ?

And by the way where did you get that blue laser? (selfish promotion comming up!) :lol:
manalokos

Coherent C215 30mw

Post by manalokos »

Hello Dave!

Yes! That is true, it also comes with a power adjustment dongle made by master Dave!
I hope it is not too expensive, a it is, I am open to offers, I would prefer to sell it to someone in Europe,
as I paid a lot of customs for it...

Dave's blue laser is just amazing!

Best regards
Filipe
142laser

Coherent C215 30mw

Post by 142laser »

Yes as I have been saying for some time here ordinary Coherent Sapphires can run SLM; many run SLM almost all the time. If yours has never lost coherence you are lucky; it can happen. When MLM the coherence length is under 1 cm. You would lose all fringes. One fingernail tap on the laser heatsink ofter restores SLM-I am not kidding. :) Phil 142laser 8-)