This it is necessary?

Silverhalide Emulsions / Chemistry.
Johnfp

This it is necessary?

Post by Johnfp »

12cm will be fine in the VE633. You can send TAC or PET. Which ever one you have a larger supply of will be fine.

Will this film be available for purchace in the future after the samples are sent out?

Also, to you or anyone else trying this film. Will the JD2 developing chemistry be ok for processing?
Valery

This it is necessary?

Post by Valery »

12cm will be fine in the VE633. You can send TAC or PET. Which ever one you have a larger supply of will be fine.

Will this film be available for purchace in the future after the samples are sent out?

Also, to you or anyone else trying this film. Will the JD2 developing chemistry be ok for processing?
Yes, these films work with JD2 developing.

VE633 looks like PFG-03 but emulsion more strong, for machine processing.

But I work GP-2 c fixing , me this more likes I ready to send and PET + TAC that more likes :)

Sample of the hologram on VE633 I can also place in parcel
Johnfp

This it is necessary?

Post by Johnfp »

I can send you my address via e-mail.

holograms3d at yahoo dot com
Valery

This it is necessary?

Post by Valery »

holomaker

This it is necessary?

Post by holomaker »

Hello Valery! i am awaiting your film any updates on location of the shipment? thank you ..........
Valery

This it is necessary?

Post by Valery »

Hello Valery! i am awaiting your film any updates on location of the shipment? thank you ..........
Hello Dave
Information on film available on https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmA ... 68304192RU
Valery.
holomaker

This it is necessary?

Post by holomaker »

yes Valery your film has arrived ! I did a quick fog test and also the use of proper safelight , both films were tested using Kodak #13 filter and Amber LED and neither showed fogging, I thought it would be easy to figure the films sensitivity by viewing the unexposed film in the daylight, but it appears that the "Pinkish" tint is present in both rolls ? So can you tell me Valery which is which ? also how do you mount the film to expose it ? Between two pieces of glass, index match to one piece of glass ? Your answers will help to save me some time in the dark ! :shock:

PS thanks too!

pictures will be posted as soon as i have an image!
Valery

This it is necessary?

Post by Valery »

holomaker wrote:yes Valery your film has arrived ! I did a quick fog test and also the use of proper safelight , both films were tested using Kodak #13 filter and Amber LED and neither showed fogging, I thought it would be easy to figure the films sensitivity by viewing the unexposed film in the daylight, but it appears that the "Pinkish" tint is present in both rolls ? So can you tell me Valery which is which ? also how do you mount the film to expose it ? Between two pieces of glass, index match to one piece of glass ? Your answers will help to save me some time in the dark ! :shock:

PS thanks too!

pictures will be posted as soon as i have an image!
OK You used GP-2 developers?
Explain as I do the film- holograms in a complicated way.

Tomorrow I shall do the photo and hope will understandable as.
For this films is not required additional to shine other light.

Fine film this TAC and simply break

I use the vacuum. Sample, which lay in parcel I did with two glass
rzeheb

This it is necessary?

Post by rzeheb »

Hi Valery,
Can you update me on when you think my test film will arrive? I know Holomaker received his sample, but I have not yet received mine. Did you mail them to both of us on the same day? I am very anxious to test (and hopefully use) your film. With best regards, Ron
Valery

This it is necessary?

Post by Valery »

rzeheb wrote:Hi Valery,
Can you update me on when you think my test film will arrive? I know Holomaker received his sample, but I have not yet received mine. Did you mail them to both of us on the same day? I am very anxious to test (and hopefully use) your film. With best regards, Ron
Strange , I sent simultaneously 2 parcels and they at one time went the border. How do I have explained your parcel is presently found in USA and her it is necessary to search for in USPS.