This it is necessary?

Silverhalide Emulsions / Chemistry.
rzeheb

This it is necessary?

Post by rzeheb »

Hi Valery,
Thanks for the update. I assume the Boston office of the post office is a bit less efficient than the New York office (Shhh, don't tell any Yankee fans, they'll probably just gloat. :lol: ). Anyway, I'll just have to be patient for another day or two. Hopefully, the package will arrive on Monday or Tuesday.
Much thanks, Ron
rzeheb

This it is necessary?

Post by rzeheb »

Valery,

Did you send my package by USPS (like you did Holomaker's)? If so, do you have a tracking number that you can send me? The package has not yet arrived and I would like to try to trace it on my end, but I need more information in order to do that. You can PM me the information you've got, including the exact address you mailed it to. Thanks, Ron
Valery

This it is necessary?

Post by Valery »

dannybee wrote:Valery im interesed in trying your film too :D
Hello Denny.
You have received a film?
https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction! execute.action? formattedLabel=RA168304325RU
It is Necessary to check the weight ( 242 g )
My friend from San Diego has got the package and in him was not a roll of the film only sample of the holograms and that , not all! :( :o
Good luck.
Valery
dannybee

This it is necessary?

Post by dannybee »

smirholo wrote:
dannybee wrote:Valery im interesed in trying your film too :D
Hello Denny.
You have received a film?
https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction! execute.action? formattedLabel=RA168304325RU
It is Necessary to check the weight ( 242 g )
My friend from San Diego has got the package and in him was not a roll of the film only sample of the holograms and that , not all! :( :o
Good luck.
Valery
Hi Valery
it's at the post office I had all my mail held will puck it up Monday, just got back from a trip to Dayton NV to see my sister.
Johnfp

This it is necessary?

Post by Johnfp »

Hello Valery. I received my film and the sample holograms. Your holograms are very excellent. I will try the film soon. Thank you. I hope my holograms look as good as yours.

For 633nm, how did you get a gold hologram? Did you pretreat or is that the natural replay?

John
Valery

This it is necessary?

Post by Valery »

Johnfp wrote:Hello Valery. I received my film and the sample holograms. Your holograms are very excellent. I will try the film soon. Thank you. I hope my holograms look as good as yours.

For 633nm, how did you get a gold hologram? Did you pretreat or is that the natural replay?

John
Thank you, me pleasantly Your estimation of my holograms. :D

holograms are got "gold" if Developer GP-2 without bleach with fixing. The Temperature from 18 before 22 degrees C time 10 minutes. And fixing normal hypo. 3-5 minutes If it is necessary red colour for reception of the master for 633 nm for bruster I can report.
The Success.
Valery.
Johnfp

This it is necessary?

Post by Johnfp »

Yes, process red for 633 please. I can use red for Master Transmission Holograms.
Valery

This it is necessary?

Post by Valery »

Johnfp wrote:Yes, process red for 633 please. I can use red for Master Transmission Holograms.
Definitively use 6-20% solution Sorbitol in Ethanol
dannybee

This it is necessary?

Post by dannybee »

Ok got Film ...!! :D
Valery

This it is necessary?

Post by Valery »

I very pleased. Hope the film likes. :D
Wait information on test