Lasos Single Frequency Green Lasers

Sell or buy stuff.
Forum rules
Finding new homes for holography-related items is encouraged. Even commercial enterprises with goods to offer are welcome as long as it is in the spirit of members helping members. If a for-sale post reads like an infomercial, though, you have probably crossed the line of acceptability.
142laser

Post by 142laser »

Sam and I have several Lasos LasNova50 Series green lasers that operate single frequency with a specified linewidth of 5 MHz. No debates on coherence length on these little gems. The heads are mounted on heat sinks and the controllers are professionally enclosed in nice extruded black aluminum cases. These will be sold ready to use including a DC power supply; plug and play. Laser #1 is ready to ship and measures 53+ mW. These lasers take only a few minutes to warm up and are very stable. We are asking $1K each plus shipping. 8-)

Phil (813) 974-2378 or pbergero@usf<dot>edu
142laser

Post by 142laser »

One laser is ready to ship. Three lasers with 2 day lead time. Linewidth is under 5 MHz with stable TEM 00 beam. Phil
142laser

Post by 142laser »

Hi,
I shipped the first of these Lasos Nova50 5 MHz spec linewidth green lasers to a professor at Michigan State University. He tested if to have perfectkly clean SLM with 1% stability over hours. So 50 mW @ 532 nm, SLM and stable for $1K is a great deal. Plug and lase.[/b] Phil, pbergero@usf<dot>edu, (813) 974-2378 8-)
Colin Kaminski

Post by Colin Kaminski »

Phil, Is this a ring laser?
142laser

Post by 142laser »

Hi Colin,
No the Lasos Nova50 design is not a ring laser. It was done by Krassimir Stankov who worked at Siemens before he founded Alphalas. There are three major commercial CW green rings I know of:

The Coherent 532 (introduced at CLEO in 1991 outputting 10 mW). Bob Arkin at Holo Spectra still can rebuild these up to about 1/2 watt. Her is a master at these lasers but gets high dollars. His lasers are worth the cost but you have to have the money!

The Lightwave Model 142 green laser. These were great lasers but can develop locking problems and this can be very frustrating. I don't know of anyone doing repairs.

Coherent just bought Innolight in Germany. They make lasers that are even supperior to the Lightwave 142 that are also NPRO based but the last time I checked 20 mW was over $40K and 500 mW was about $55K.

The Lasos Nova50 green lasers I have are great for holography and are still a current product; check out their website. For $1,000 ready to use at >50 mW it is hard to beat. Best, Phil
142laser

Post by 142laser »

I have one of these systems ready to ship. The laser will be ready to use out of the box with a switch on the DC supply and a box for the controller; head heat sink etc. Plug and lase. So a 50 mW single frequency 5 MHz linewidth laser for $1K. Come on people...buy one! :) Phil (813) 974-1278 at the lab. Can send pictures or may start a new thread with pictures added...nice. 8-) Here is a link to the lasos wensite: http://lasos.com/products/dpss-laser