help me

Simple answers are here! For Theory look in General Holography.
asklepios

help me

Post by asklepios »

hi all

i'm writing my thessis about holograms where we use. i found some places but its not enough for me. is it possible to find some examples of holograms that they use in education, archeology, fine art (not hologram art, i mean how can we use hologram in fine art) etc.

thank you all
sorry for my english :))
Colin Kaminski

help me

Post by Colin Kaminski »

The storage and display of valuable artifacts has been done. Yves in France and a lot in Russia.
asklepios

help me

Post by asklepios »

thanx
but i've to find some examples visual images to put in my thesis. like jpg, bmp,
- do you know the websites that i can find some images (i mean not only hologram images, holograms use in education or surgery or medicine or tailoring etc. like voxbox it use in medicine and images can be find in websites)
- or informations about holograms that use in education? (i mean not hologram education, how can we use holograms in education like fine arts. we use hologram for making sculptures or modeling an historical artifact than drawing it ona paper etc or is it possible to use holograms on archeology like this)

i need these infos and images

thank you all

Evren
BobH

help me

Post by BobH »

The only application of holograms in medicine I know of is as security stickers to protect the profits of the drug manufacturers. Hologram optical elements have been used in medical devices, and probably in medical research.

There is also no use for holograms in education, except maybe for a demonstration of modern optics.