Reflection Holograms for sale

New Products as well as used products. Please list your un-needed equipment here so we can keep it in the family.
John Sonley

Post by John Sonley »

At last I've organised my web site to show a Gallery of the holograms I'm making that are for sale.

It's my hobby in retirement and I'm just trying to recover the cost of film, chemicals and the odd bit of equipment I need to continue. All the holograms are image plane reflection holograms with some images showing very real images - 'that nearly poke your eye out!'

To see more, log on to my web site: www.jmshome.demon.co.uk and press the 'Holography' button at the bottom of the opening page

BRgds
John
John Sonley

Post by John Sonley »

With Mothers Day on Sunday - the 1st of my themed holograms ............ and the theme - love

Please have a look at my web site and click 'Holograms'; this will take you to my 'Gallery of Holograms'

www.jmshome.demon.co.uk
bernardb

Post by bernardb »

Very nice work!

How long would it take you to send out a hologram if ordered?

Cheers,

Bern
dave battin

Post by dave battin »

hey John nice ! dont forget to bring a green hologram to Jems place to check the brightness replay !
John Sonley

Post by John Sonley »

Hi Bern - if it's a hologram that I have in stock then I can send it tomorrow. Otherwise when I get back into the UK from a trip abroad. I go away on Monday morning.
If it needs to be prepared from one of my H1 masters, I should be able to dispatch it by 5th April

Dave - as you know I'm a HeNe man only - but I'm taking a whole load of my H1s down to Jem tomorrow and we'll see if they reconstruct with his 200mW green laser. He's received your package, so we'll try out whatever we can tomorrow and I'll return home with your experimental package and see how it works out for me - watch this space!

BRgds

John
bernardb

Post by bernardb »

Hi John,

Let me know when you are back from holiday.

Goofy question, but, can you ship to INDIANA in the US, and how do I send the funds...PayPal..?

Let me know when you're back in town.

Bern
Jem

Post by Jem »

dave battin wrote:hey John nice ! dont forget to bring a green hologram to Jems place to check the brightness replay !
Hey Dave

Did John PM you?

We had a brilliant day last Saturday and i'm pleased to say John's holograms looked great under green laser light. I've loaned him a JDSU Microgreen laser to have a play around with at home. If he hasn't been in touch yet i'm sure he'll get in touch on his return.

Cheers

Jem
John Sonley

Post by John Sonley »

Hi Jeremy - just back from St Lucia - fantastic, I wish I could import a little of the climate!

I've sent a pm to Dave re matters under discussion - have you had any success so far with that improved plate holder?

With the sun now shining I need to put a bit of time into the garden and I still need to find a suitable 5v PSU to power-up your laser - should be able to sort that in a week or so

Will be in touch as soon as I have results

BRgds

John
Jem

Post by Jem »

Hi John

I'll email you directly, but don't buy a PSU for the laser i'll send you one. Also, not had chance to get my new plateholder design fabricated just yet.

Cheers

Jem
dave battin

Post by dave battin »

Hi Guys! John did you get a chance to try the test film ? I'm anxious to hear your feedback ..........