Hoes and Does
Also see a sample of common DOE surfaces.
- Complete Spectrograph designs and brassboard prototypes, diffractive component production for the same
- Transmission gratings from 10 to 4000 l/mm, plane, slanted, crossed, cophasal, multiplexed spatially or stacked in volume from spectroscopic instrument to light show quality, in DCG, photopolymer, resist or plastic replicas.
- Powered transmission HOEs of f/2 or greater with low aberrations, apertures to 1 meter and wavelengths from 355 to 1064 nm, for LIDAR applications.
- Off axis Multifocus hololens and flys eye arrays, optical interconnects and general multiplexed powered optics.
"Transmissive Grating Spectrograph"
"Powered Laser Scanner"
The odds are in your favor, that we can make the HOE you need.
Advantages of DOEs
- Simultaneous performance of several functions such as deflection, focusing, filtering, and collimating as in bar code scanners.
- Parallel performance of similar or different functions such as the multifocus Hololens array for parallel pattern recognition.
- Ease of stacking elements such as multi-wavelength solar reflectors.
- The formation of optics on curved substrates such as heads up displays on visors or curved windshields.
- Weight and volume of a holographic system is likely to be less than refractive optics, especially for large apertures.
- Ease of replication makes production fast, inexpensive and relatively simple.
Last modified on 9/16/97