Setting up a table saw
- Set the blade to full depth.
- Measure the blade to table angle with a square.
- Adjust the blade angle to square.
- Set the blade depth. If making a through cut you want the blade to not be higher than 1 tooth above the work.
- Adjust the fence to position. Very carefully measure from the edge of a front tooth to the fence and then measure the tooth on the back edge the blade the fence. Adjust the fence until they are equal and the fence is square.
- Setup the miter carage
Choosing the proper blade
Cross Cutting with a Fence